Reset and Renew

It's time for a fresh start...

This post is my first in over 8 years on this blog. It serves to give notice primarily to myself (since no one is currently following this blog to my knowledge) but also to those who may decide to go back and read the past from well in the future, that a day before the inauguration of our first female Vice President, I'm slowly yet steadily preparing to march into 2021 with a fully renewed website (I've thankfully maintained my domain name) and am so grateful to see all that I've accomplished in just under a decade, as I get ready for what lies ahead.

Perhaps I'll add a photo, perhaps I'll leave this merely as text, but either way it's the symbol of starting over with this post that has me most excited about what can be in this new year. I'm excited to see our country do the hard work required to truly recover from the threat of this pandemic whilst also continuing to the incredibly long and hard work of dismantling white supremacist culture. 

I'm grateful to be part of an ever growing "found family" that holds me tight and loves and supports me unconditionally. New challenges and opportunities abound amidst a trying and difficult landscape of obstacles, and yet I still exist fully within the paradox of concern and anxiety mixed with wonder and anticipation of what is to come. 

I hope that this message finds you in a healthy state of perseverance and forward motion in whatever desires and dreams you seek to manifest, and should our paths align I look forward to connecting with you. 

In a spirit of generous positivity, hope, love and support,


Alberto



Comments